Thursday, June 30, 2011

Strawberry Banana Ice Cream

The ice cream maker is defining our Summer.  The Summer of Ice Cream. New flavors and combos are ever floating around in my head.  But this week I've put the ice cream maker on the shelf while we clear out the freezer of all the the batches of the last few weeks.  Tonight was strawberry and banana, and what a perfect combo they were together :)


And I particularly think it's a good day when there are far too many good photos to have time to edit them all, and there's far too much sticky goo all over my child to easily be cleaned up.

2 comments:

  1. love, love, lovelovelove EVERY.SINGLE.PICTURE. she's so stinkin' cute. and knock it off woman, now I want an ice cream maker!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! I just saw your comment on my blog. I'm so glad you left one :) Not too long ago, I was looking for your blog and couldn't find it (maybe you took the old one down? I'm not sure.) I was wondering how you were all doing. I just spent a few minutes reading through some of your older blog posts to catch up. I can't believe how big Josie is now! She's just beautiful. She looks like such a sweet little girl. So glad you found my blog again and said hello!

    ReplyDelete