Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Purple Goggles

We may never have a dreamy inground, or above ground for that matter, pool - but we sure make the best out of a little kiddie pool with about 5" of water.  If you ask me, it's money well spent for endless hours of fun. 


On the last Target trip the goggles caught my eye.  Oh the photo opportunities that I knew would happen... and they sure delivered.  She thinks they're hysterical.  


I tried to teach her the concept of putting her head in the water to have a look around, but she mostly thought they felt funny and thus, lots of belly laughs while I laughed at her expressions.
 

 Just seeing them on her face makes me laugh a hard one, her round cheeks and gumball nose get a little squisy and in my humble opinion, just beyond adorable.



2 comments:

  1. I love Josie's fashion statement! She's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love that last photo!

    i think she and C would have lots of fun together. lol

    ReplyDelete