Tuesday, September 8, 2009

first Piggies :)




Heartbreakers, no? UGH! I had a dream about pigtails last night, who knows why! As we were rolling around on the floor playing this morning, and Josie's hair in her face and a total mess, I thought I'd give them a try for the first time. While completely consumed by all things Tigger & Pooh, she let me put these little piggies in her hair and my heart just broke in half. I can't even believe she hasn't pulled them out yet, SUCCESS!!!! I just love them, and I love her to pieces :)

As a side note, has anyone noticed all the cute "monster" things out in the stores lately? I think completely unrelated to Halloween even, and I'm loving the cute girl versions. I think these pajamas are adorable and upon browsing Garnet Hill a few weeks back, I discovered these monster sheets and just about died from the cuteness.


Obviously I ordered the crib sheet and am just slightly bummed that I don't know what size bed she'll go into next, otherwise I'd have ordered the next size up...I love them THAT much (oh, and they're the softest sheets, even nicer than those on mom and dad's bed! Lucky girl!) I think the movie Monsters, Inc. is on our next Target shopping list!

1 comment:

  1. what cute piggies! i only wish they'd survive through a nap. otherwise i'd do them more often!

    ReplyDelete