Saturday, August 11, 2012

Photo Catchup: Rainy Day

While I'm in recovery and waiting for babies to come home, I've found this to be prime opportunity to start organizing photos and getting old collections edited and filed away.  I already have a hard time knowing which baby is which when I'm faced with 100 photos to edit, so I have to stay on top of this from the begining.  Wish me luck!


I came across these from just a few weeks ago and wanted to make sure I kept up with Josie's photos as much as possible too!



Ed is really good and finding ways to get Josie soaking wet and or completely muddy.  My parents don't have their driveway in yet (waiting on major landscaping to be complete), so it's a prime place to find really great rain puddles. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! She's such a beauty and getting so big Kate!!! I especially love that last photo of Ed and Josie from behind, her little hand on his leg! So sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete