Friday, October 24, 2008

Regarding a Costume...


This is going to be my first Halloween that I'm not at work during trick or treating hours, and what a delight it is to be home and planning the first Halloween for Joselyn! I admit, no costume for her this year, but I have a super duper cute outfit and hat that I can't wait to photograph my Josie 'pumpkin' pie in ;)

We've had awesome success the last few nights with a bed time routine that involves HER CRIB! YAY! I thought the first night was just dumb luck that she fell asleep so easily, but after a second night of the routine and long periods in between eating - I'm so thrilled and so proud that I seemed to have gotten the hang of this, hoping I don't eat my words tonight!

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha! that face! did you scare that poor baby just to get this cutie pie picture?! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet photo. :)

    love that your happiness oozes from your words as i read them.

    ReplyDelete