Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A moment to scrap...


For years and years, my supplies have been void of girly products. I never really thought I'd be so lucky to have a little girl, and am still on cloud nine that this little girl is my daughter. Anyhow, back to srapbooking... thrilled to have a free moment (and one in which I wasn't completely exhausted) to spruce up the first page of her official baby book. Grandma D found this great leather 3 ring book, with adoption pages also. It's a lovely book, but even lovelier when adding my own touches to the pages. I'm going to follow the same format of the book, to make sure I have all my important baby info covered ;). Hoping this enthusiastic start continues through the 5 years worth journaling prompts!

Side note, last night Josie redeemed herself by sleeping 5 whole hours. Which, btw, according to "the book" that's the clinical definition of sleeping through the night. Not MY definition of sleeping through the night, but it was truly a hallelujah moment when we checked on her to see if she was still breathing at 3:45 am ;) She was, and I'm thrilled! The previous night was a doozy and I was a zombie yesterday - the extra sleep last night is much appreciated today. I'm sure I just jinxed myself and this will never happen again until she's 2 - but here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment