Friday, October 31, 2008

Josie "Pumpkin" Pie


What a beautiful day for Halloween this year. We're expecting close to 70 degrees for trick or treating time! I can remember years of wearing winter coats and snow on the ground, so this is a memorable Halloween for that reason too. Not to mention, Josie's very first! We thought it fitting that our Josie Pie became our Joise 'pumpkin' Pie for her very first costume. Albeit, not exactly a costume, but I don't think she could be any cuter. I'd had these knit caps bookmarked on Etsy for such a long time, it was exciting to finally have a reason to order one. Cute, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. we have the matching footie jammies with the pumpkin on the butt! :)

    happy first halloween to miss josie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's just beautiful Kate!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that hat! And your photography is amazing, I can't wait to see your scrapping with all these awesome photos! :)

    ReplyDelete