Friday, October 10, 2008

Good Morning, Morning


ahhh. Morning time. How I love it. It's the best part of our day. Josie and I are both refreshed after a decent night's rest and ready to start our day. Every morning we start out with a bottle and some swing time. The sun coming through my kitchen window makes me smile, it's my favorite time of the day, and a time that used to go unappreciated being at work every day. As Josie naps throughout the morning, I have a lot of energy and keep things picked up around the house and usually have a "task of the day". So far, my bathroom cabinets have been organized and cleaned out, our closet and drawers have been switched out from summer to winter clothes, cabinets have been reorganized to accommodate all the new baby goods - and today I'm making progress on getting the birth announcements out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment