Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Air


Annalise and Dad - such a good pair, but I guess all the girls love dad so I can't exclusively say Alise and Dad.  Alise was first, earlier last week was inconsoleable through the night with a snotty nose, totally out of the blue.  I thought it must be allergies, and "oh no, NOT allergies" - because I know the misery and would be sad my girls started so early in life.  I imagined how that day, being the first to spend all day outside in the Spring air, must have triggered it. 


There weren't any other symptoms to indicate a cold, but alas, a day later Alivia caught right up.  Let me tell you, it's near impossible to keep two babies' germs away from each other... so you've gotta just give in that both are going to be sick.  And so they are, and Josie. 


So while we've been nursing the sniffles from everyone (and for babies, as you must know, means sleepless nights and crabby days), we're doing what we can to find activities to pass the time.  That's lots of stroller rides, car rides, and walks that seem to soothe the whines. 




This day also happened to be their 9mo birthday, and while I tried for some cute photos in the grass... I quickly remembered how no baby I've ever met enjoys grass. Not to mention a sick irritable baby. My mistake ;)

Grumps.








We'll try again for our 9 mo photo another day! 

3 comments: