Monday, April 29, 2013

Digging In

It's the time of year when we (me) are really itching to get out in the yard to dig in and clean up.  Last Fall I found the time to fill my three garden beds full of tulip bulbs for Spring cutting.  They're all on the brink of blooming, and when they're spent I'll pull out the bulbs and get my vegetables in.  But here we are, a few weeks away from that, and my new garden bed is empty and ready. 


We did some test growing in the our basement greenhouse, and I have a good handful of zinnias ready to go in the ground, and here's josie making some holes for me, and just plain making a big mess. 


I've found it hard to fit in my hobbies lately (I wonder why!), but I'm hoping the babies find themselves happy in the stroller b/c this is how I imagine much of our Summer as we get outside and go. 






I see us walking our street over and over this Spring, luckily it's quiet with very minimal traffic. And through these pictures I see it's maybe time to get this girl a big girl bike as her knees are about up to her chin.  She's just now warming up to this version of mobility - having been fearful of anything with pedals and wheels up until now.






No comments:

Post a Comment