Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tres Chic

A year ago, we were departing for Paris.  And because our trip to Spain for our 10th anniversary has been postponed for obvious reasons :), here's my ode to what an amazing trip that was - my very own taste of Paris.  Happy 10 years to my dearest (tomorrow actually)!

Here's my tres chic little girl.  The cut reminds me of a cute little Parisian girl. I remember seeing a cute little girl, a likeness striking to Josie, sitting on the Metro with almost the exact cut and asking Ed if he thought JJ would look cute with the cut. He said no (what's with dad's and long hair anyway?), but I said yes... and that's the end of that :)

The sad before... messy, unruly!


The happy after...





Now to find some macarons! mmmm.

3 comments:

  1. Completely adorable haircut Kate. It must be haircut time because Clara's was cut this week too to just a little bit below her shoulders so her curls would spring back to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres chic, indeed! She's such a beauty with a giant personality to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much beauty and cuteness! Oui! Oui! Tres chic!

    ReplyDelete