Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy

Around here, we are happy.


Ridiculously so. Sorry.  The weather has turned into that which we dream of all year.  That meant simply one thing.  The beach.  Earlier this week, on a beautifully warm and sunny late afternoon we hopped in the car with a few sand toys and our chairs and played while watching the sun go down over the lake.

This time of year the lake is still far far too cold to tempt Josie in... so we gladly sit back in the warm sand and watch the birds, watch the few other people that had the same idea as us, and build a castle or two. 


And I'm feeling really great. A good amount of energy and happy to be working on my own projects vs letting E do all the work.  This is my latest, and while I don't know what I'll stencil next... everyone should be afraid. It's addicting!


After my first block was done, I was ammmmazed.  Imagine how it felt to get the entire closet done - and in a pretty short amount of time.  I have organizers on their way and will be happy to have it all put together, but in the mean time I enjoy the beautifully blank slate. 


3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures from the beach - looks like so much fun - and love the closet! That's beautiful.

    Glad everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see you so happy! :) And that stenciling is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GORGEOUS closet! What a gorgeous stencil! And you look fabulous and so happy! Makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete