Thursday, May 10, 2012

Little Update


Just a quick little update.  Our Chicago visit went fantastic once again. It's still amazing to me that I walk away with no worries... thankful doesn't suffice. I specifically requested a shot like the one above.  It's tough to get both girls in the same shot, but that's what I was going for.  Baby B on the left, profile shot with her hand up in the air.  Baby A on the right with her back to us, slightly belly down (you can see her spine along the top). The strange appendage looking thing in the middle is baby B's umbilical cord. Both girls are measuring about a week ahead on all measurements and now weigh 14oz each.  Almost a full pound a piece. 

5 comments:

  1. So incredible Kate!! Every time I see a photo or see you post, it just makes my heart smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute that Baby B is giving you a high 5. "Mom, we're doing just fine in here."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the babies are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful news! :-)

    ReplyDelete