Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ish!!!

I don't know what happened but I decided we needed a fish. With Josie in tote, I braved going into the pet store, knowing full well this might be a challenge. As soon as she saw the fish tanks, she was glued! A nice lady came by and asked if she could help, and I said "Yes! I need a goldfish, tank, rocks, a plant, and food!" but alas, a goldfish needs a bigger tank than I originally thought, so a beta fish was our next option. Turns out, he's pretty great and the three of us have enjoyed having him around.




So far he doesn't have a name. I keep thinking it should be Gil, like Gil from the movie "What About Bob" or maybe gilly. Dunno, we'll see. For now Josie knows Emmier and Ernie as "CAT!" so even if we name the fish, I'm sure he'd say "ISH!!" for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment