Thursday, May 20, 2010

20 months


20 months old today. And yep, that's drool on the tip of her chin ;)

On her 20 month birthday here's how our day goes:

6:30 am: I hear her playing in her crib, but I roll over and go back to sleep.
7:45 am: I finally decide it's time to get my day started and roll out of bed and go get Josie. She's still happy and rolling around in her crib. When I walk in her room, she jumps and screeches she's so excited to start the day too!
8:00 am: Josie's trying and loving new things for breakfast. We've been having oatmeal every day, and she's always begging for some of my eggs so now she gets an egg too!
Morning routine of cleaning up the kitchen, making beds, all the while Josie plays with her Little People, her blocks and watches some Handy Manny, Einstens or Mickey.
9:00 am: We run to Home Depot to pick up a few plants for the garden and end up picking up some garden butterflies too!
10:00 am: Home and ready for a snack, today we had blackberries and animal crackers
10:30 - noon: Josie naps and I cut the grass, put away laundry and get lunch ready
noon: Lunch for Josie today was peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat with an apple, strawberries and black berries (Milk too!)
After lunch, we watched a toon, worked in the garden and took some pictures with her favorite bunny.

The rest of the afternoon will be a nap soon and pasta for dinner! Dad will be home and a bike ride or playing in the yard will be our evening.

at 20 months, there isn't much she isn't or can't say. Her words mimic ours, and she's getting really great at saying her own name. Her catch phrase this week is "Tv off?" and "I fine!"

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I can't believe she is 20 months! Pretty soon you will be putting two candles on her cake!

    ReplyDelete