Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Happy Mother's Day

Of course I forgot to get a photo of jj and me to mark my 2nd mother's day, but these photos would surely be more fun to share anyway. My poor mom, the one that should have been pampered, cooked up an amazing dinner for all her kiddos and grand kiddos today. While a little bit chilly, that didn't damper our day. I woke up to cards from dad and Josie... hand signed by Josie, of course. Doesn't get any better than that!





Whatever those magnadoodle things are, Josie loves them! And she loves her uncle pete and nate a whole bunch too. I know Josie's going to be entertained if Nate's there!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Happy Mother's Day! I can't believe how much Josie has grown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete