Monday, July 18, 2011

Monkey See


I'm unsure what it is about being outside helping dad that so entertains Josie, but I'm ever so thankful for her curiosity to do so, and her sense to be right there to help.


I say it often, "monkey see, monkey do"... and in this case, at least with these two, it's so true.  Josie being the monkey, of course ;)  She knows dad's tools and watches him keenly as he works on, in this case, the rototiller (for me, my endless gardening endeavours, what a guy ;).   And of course I'd be lying if I wasn't also honest in saying it gives me a lot of time to get things done in the house for my lovely house guests arriving soooooon!  


And apparently her squirt gun needed some fixing too, she's clever and imaginative - no doubt.



Even dad's get "owies", how do you spell that? Luckily dad owies are fixed with kisses too.

Ahhh, and never have I been more sure, yellow was the right choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment