Sunday, March 1, 2009

First of March

The first day of March and we're certain the weather is going to warm up around here pretty soon! The days are getting longer and time changes next weekend. I'm looking forward to the fun Spring and Summer Josie and I are going to have playing outside and taking strolls here there and everywhere. The warm weather can't get here fast enough. It's been a busy couple of weeks around the house with finishing touches being put on the play room and the painting project extended into the loft and down the stairs. It's looking great, but has kept us so busy. I was happy to catch these pictures last weekend of dad and Josie cuddling watching cartoons on Sunday morning. She's sitting up like such a big girl these days, and rolls from front to back in no time flat!





3 comments:

  1. Those may be some of the cutest baby pictures EVAH! That middle one makes me giggle! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures...how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kate....LOVE!!!! Totally warms my heart...ahhhhh! :)

    ReplyDelete