Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Neighbors

A big change for us in 2011 is going to be having Mimi and Pops as our next door neighbors. In two weeks time they'll have moved everything over and officially I'll have a fully stocked backup pantry, on demand meals, and babysitting service. Simply can't wait!

I've been sorely negligent in taking photos of their building process, so today on a boring Sunday we took a walk over to snap a few photos and to check in on Pops.

This is actually the view from our house, which come summer time when the trees fill in it will be like they're not even there!



There's still a lot to be done, but I'm hoping there's nothing like a deadline to get these small details wrapped up, for my parents sake, of course :) Not that I'm dying for my mom's chicken saltimbocca dinner!

3 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful Kate! can't wait to see more photos! good luck to them getting moved in and settled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kate - the house is gorgeous. I know that you and Josie are really going to love having them as neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! and lucky you to have your mama so close - and dinner and babysitting too. :)

    ReplyDelete