Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Review

Happy Monday everyone :) Josie turned 23 months old last Friday and so we're counting down the days to the big number 2!! We have a busy week ahead, I'm working more days than normal, but with all the local kids going back to school this week, I think it's a fine time to celebrate an empty beach... hoping to have the beach all to ourselves on Tuesday!



It's been quite a while since we've done a pancake weekend, and with dad home for breakfast for the first time in a month, I thought it good time! Pops even joined us for a few minutes (oh, and buzz lightyear too, if you look really close!).

My specialty is banana pancakes, something about adding pureed banana to the mix that makes them fluff right up and make them taste amazing. Joise approves.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say! It's been a while since I stopped by your blog...love all the summer pictures of Josie - looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete