Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Green Tomatoes

I'm really proud of my little garden this year. I had told everyone that I'd given up on gardening and wasn't going to do one this year, but at the last minute caved and bought a few plants. Surprisingly, I've really kept up with the weeding, pruning and watering. The fruits of my labor are ripening before our eyes and it's ever rewarding that Josie loves to eat tomatoes straight from the garden (even green ones... errr, umm ;)).



My little helper, so proud of her pick (note her first pick, the little green one). She took a bite of the green tomato and immediately knew something wasn't quite right. Next year will be year 3 for my asapragus which should finally have a nice crop, we've also picked green peppers and eggplant too!

No comments:

Post a Comment