Sunday, August 8, 2010

another Picnic

The second Sunday of every August since I can remember we have a family reunion, in the same park year after year (with a few exceptions). It's really full circle sitting and competing in the same games, playing on the same swings, eating the same food under the same trees that I did when I was little.



Lucky for Josie, she's got a good friend in her cousin Brynn, only 7 months older. She's as cute as a button too!




And I'm beginning to wonder if Josie is some sort of kindered spirit with zebras, she immediately exclaimed "zebra!!!" and gave him a hug and kiss upon seeing the donkey pinata ;) However, she didn't seem the wee bit alarmed when everyone started hitting him with a bat, so all is good!


1 comment:

  1. Clara loves zebras too. She has one she naps with when she is here. Such sweet photos Kate. You can tell that Josie is one much love little girl. My heart is filled with joy for you and Ed.

    ReplyDelete