Sunday, April 18, 2010

trees.

I'm exhausted and I really didn't even do any hard work today! Unlike me, everyone else worked their butts off today. Uncle Brian delivered something like 50 trees this week and they weren't going to plant themselves, so today was a process of picking spots, digging holes and plopping them in. I just hung around for entertainment, I was too busy, or so I pretended, taking care of Josie...



For the most part us girls steered clear of the heavy farm equipment and instead ran around our yard and watched the tree planting at Mimi and Pop's from afar.


Uncle Brian brought Bristol over for the day, and while Josie was thrilled to see her, after a few tackles...



Josie said, "See ya later!"



And Bristol cried for more love!




It was a chilly day even with the sun out, so we called it quits early in the afternoon, but not before telling our litte dear good night.





the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment