Thursday, April 1, 2010

Breakfast Rainbow


We couldn't have been luckier than to have today AND tomorrow as stay at home days, the weather is gorgeous! I woke up early and felt super motivated to open all the windows, let the house air out, washing all the bed sheets - and testing out my Easter breakfast on Josie.


Now, I do realize these pancakes may not have mass appeal to everyone, but they came out even better than I thought the would. I use Krusteaz whole grain mix and the Wilton color gels (just a dab) and behold, an Easter rainbow on a plate! I got the idea from my super duper creative friend Miranda. Josie seemed to think they were pretty great, don't cha think?



We're having overnight guests on Easter Eve so I'm feeling even extra ambitious when it comes to fun Easter activities this year. And with the weather forecast looking like the best I've ever known, I'm sure the Easter Bunny is going to have lots of eggs in the yard come Sunday morning.

And yep, I'm gonna press my baking luck and attempt about 50 little chick faces today... wish me much patience! (www.bakerella.com <- the creative genius behind such cuteness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment