Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Say "Cheese!"

I'd been a bad mom for quite some time in the tooth brushing department. Several months back I had decided it was time to start brushing that full mouth of teeth, but my enthusiasm petered out after Josie caught on what I was trying to do and made it really difficult to get in there with a brush. Fast forward to last weekend, I had a good look inside her mouth and shock and awe doesn't begin to describe what I saw in there. Suffice to say, we've been on a big tooth brushing kick this last week and I'm so happy to report it's MUCH easier to do now that she'a little older and likes to mimic what I do. I brush my teeth, she brushes hers.


She loves to brush. So much so she has claimed every toothbrush in the house as her own. She takes it to bed with her, in the bathtub, reading books, and even keeps it in hand while eating dinner... must want in handy to brush after eating! We've got the tooth brushing mastered!

1 comment:

  1. she is absolutely adorable - can't believe how big she's getting!

    ReplyDelete