Monday, January 18, 2010

Double Trouble







Yesterday, the entire family showed up in the 'hood for one of the last deforestation days (cutting down trees), as the groundbreaking day is quickly approaching for Mimi and Pop's new house. Lucky for me, I have a great excuse to stay nice and warm in the house - I'm the babysitter :) While everyone worked hard outside, I spent most of the day in the kitchen baking and cooking for all the hard working people. Nate and Josie make for such a fun pair, they play really well together, even with the sharing issues. Try as I might though, I couldn't get one perfect "sit and smile" photo of the two of them, but I don't really care because this series of the two of them (Nate giving Josie a choke hold - aka, a hug) are sweeter to me than a perfect cheese!

1 comment: