Sunday, January 4, 2009

Photo 4/365


I love weekends like this. This morning I slept in until 9am! That's crazy for me, but Ed was up with Josie and I enjoyed my blissful sleep! The morning was spent packing away all the Christmas trees and decorations. Everything feels so blah and plain now, but excpetionally clean. I washed the walls, cleaned out and organized the entertainment center and bookshelves, shook out the rugs... lots of work but feels good to have it all cleaned up. Dinner at grandma's house and back home for bath time. Photo today taken just before bath time in dada's arms.

And for good measure, fun in the bathtub.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Josie and Dad is a classic beautiful shot, Kate. And the 2nd one just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! She is just as sweet as pie!!!!

    ReplyDelete