Saturday, January 3, 2009

Photo 3/365 - Busy Day!


Pft, this photo a day thing isn't going to last long, that's for sure. Here it is, 10:30 at night and I just now remembered. But instead of giving up, ON THE 3RD DAY, I decided to make the photo of the day something still Josie related, if not Josie (who is fast asleep and I dare not turn the lights on and snap a photo of :)) But here on her dresser next to her lamp (that stays on all night) there was just enough light to photograph our favorite little toys. I'm sure we'll collect them all, they're just so adorable. They make a cute little clicking noise when you shake them back and forth. We tickle Josie and say "Whooo let the Mousie in Josie's Housie?"... and she laughs and laughs, thus the mousie was a gift from a special someone and the little girl a gift from her mama!

I've been feverishly scrapbooking today, plus we had a houseful of friends over tonight for dinner and Wii playing - a wonderful day, even if I did almost forget to take the photo of the day!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture! I love your idea of taking a picture every day. Josie will have such great photos and memories when she grows up!

    ReplyDelete