Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 25


Week 24 definitely escaped me, and week 25 is quickly passing. I think I'm making some good progress these days - if my shortness of breath and inability to tie my shoes is any indication.  We're moving right along, and according to the doctors at my 24th week... the girls are doing a fine job of growing.  At that appointment, we discovered baby B had finally done a flip and is now head down along with baby A.  That explains all that kicking up in my ribs.  


While baby A is tucked in a little further, baby B really lets me know she's awake by pushing really hard on my right side.  By now they probably weigh more than 1lb9oz, but that's what they were at our 24 week appointment.  I also had my glucose test last week and passed without a problem.  I continue to struggle to find things that sound good to eat, but I must be doing an ok job - I'm upwards 25lbs about now.  


I'm sure Josie still doesn't have a clue as to what's going to happen around here in a few months, but she's really been good about helping me out and letting me have a break when I need one.  And E, he's been amazing.  He's working on project after project that I find for him.  The nursery is painted, the closet is installed and now we just wait for furniture to come in and start filling out the room to become a workable nursery.


4 comments:

  1. LOVE that last photo of you and miss josie together. priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love that last picture, too! Very excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm a total sap b/c your photos always make me weepy. :) Pregnancy hormones! I love, love LOVE the photo of you and Josie w/ your tummies showing. Ah! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my!! This is so touching! You both are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete