Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Good Friday

We had the kind of good Friday that we got so dirty playing in the yard that we had to take a bath in the middle of the day. 


The dirty pictures would probably have been more fun, but I didn't think to grab the camera.  Her face hands and clothes were black from all the dirt and mulch we (Ed and Josie for the most part) moved around. 


I knew it was going to take a long soaking to turn her hands back to their normal pinkish hue.  I think she spent over and hour soaking and came out good as new.


The good news for me was the weeded beds, the cleaned and set porches and smell of fresh mulch.  Ready just in time for our Easter weekend activities. 


And upon request - now that I'm in my 17th week, these two are making themselves quite evident... for reference, here's 11 weeks with the mini bump...


And here's 16 weeks:

6 comments:

  1. You do look wonderful. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is filled with all sorts of cute-ness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... these little guys are really starting to grow! I'm SO excite for you and love seeing the updates! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie and your porch are beautiful. You are so cute with your little bump. I can't wait to see it grow!

    ReplyDelete