Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Last Sleep


Tonight is our last sleep before we head off for vacation.  We're all packed up and excited to head out in the morning for the big adventure.  I think I've equipped myself with enough puzzles, games, treats, ipad apps, and suckers to get us through (the flight, if nothing else ;)).  I tell myself people do this all the time, two well equipped adults vs. a three year old.  Nooo problem.

We spend the next night in Cocoa Beach near Port Canaveral before heading out on our Disney Cruise.  We'll round out the trip with a few nights at the Happiest Place on Earth before heading home in time for my first 10k Turkey Trot and Thanksgiving dinner with the family.  Let the adventure begin. 80 degrees and sunny, yes please thank you.

5 comments:

  1. have a great time, K - i bet miss josie will be a rock start traveler!

    and so thrilled for you + the 10k. you. are. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- sounds like it will be fun time these next few days! Have fun on your trip, have a great run when you get back, and have a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to de-lurk bc I, too am running my first 10K Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving (in Detroit). I'm so excited! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that Miss J is being a great traveler for you! I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete