Friday, February 11, 2011

First Haircut


Oh my gosh, so freakin' cute! The bang situation made me nervous, but I'm soooo glad we went for it b/c they're adorable. Kathy is my hairstylst for the last 6 years, so I trusted her judgment on what was going to be easiest and, of course, cutest!


Dad even got off work early to come with us, and to our complete amazement, Josie loved the whole experience! With just a little help from some jelly beans, she sat so good and let the stylist trim away.




JJ's hair actually is quite curly, we evened out the back and even cut a few layers. The end result is darling curls down her back and cute little pixie bangs :) We of course kept a snippet of her cut and got a certificte in recognition of her first haircut. We're so proud she did so well!

4 comments:

  1. how wonderful she did so well for her haircut! it's so cute - and she has beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the new do. When is her mani-pedi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shocked, stunned, floored and AMAZED at how GORGEOUS and big your girl is getting! Every time I think I've seen the CUTEST picture, the next one is better!!! :) Her hair looks positively adorable, love the bangs and OMG those curls! I'm totally jealous sitting over here with my boring stick straight hair. You can't let so much time pass between pictures!! She's growing SO FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she's ready for a spa day. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete