Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ack! Where have we been?


We've consumed our weekends and free days doing projects around the house (crown molding and painting), I blame those projects for my lack of picture taking lately, but I'm trying to make up for it. I've also been working more than usual, so on a day like today that I have nothing to do but play and do domestic things, I'm glad happy the sun is out and shining through for some pictures.

Top on my list yesterday was taking the mirrors down and mixing in these new floatwrap (photos wrapped on foamcore and a 1" block so the "float" on the wall) photos that arrived yesterday. I'm fairly pleased with the outcome :)


I now have two walls of floatwraps complete. And just for fun, here's the other wall that I just painted last week and added in a few new photos.



I also had my little shadow by my side and the light coming in the front door was perfect for these (also very proud ;)),



And now that JJ's down for a nice long nap (let's hope... ) I'm off to wash the floors and get some paint on the most recent batch of crown molding Ed put up. Nate's on his way out for the weekend, so lots of fun stuff in store for us the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment