Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Photo Outtakes

I sorta dread taking our own family photos. I find it ironic that I love doing family photos for every one else, but when it comes to getting one of our own - it's that least favorite thing on my list. I suppose my clear vision of exactly what I want makes it more difficult to be staisfied, but I think we did ok this year - I prayed for ONE good shot and we got one that would fit that bill so i called it a day. But certainly not after sweating it out trying to get JJ to sit smile and be cute :)

Here are some outtakes!





and then the one chosen for the offical 2010 photo:



Glad to be done with that, on to something else on the holiday check list...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE them all! :) Such a beautiful little family! I love you guys!!! *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  2. we got ours yesterday! :) your hair looks awesome and miss josie is adorable.

    loved the mosaic on the inside - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outtakes! Josie is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete