Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21st already...




October sure is getting away from us, so before it's completely gone I had to remind myself to grab the camera even if the light isn't just right or her hair is all astray. Today we're playing catch up with the chimney sweep cleaning our fireplace, mama editing pictures, and laundry catch up. I even remembered to fill in the second year birthday pages of her "birthday book"! (an amazing first birthday gift idea, fyi...) I've had an exceptional number of photo shoots this fall for lots of new families, and finding time to take some of my own family has proven challenging. So I bumped up that ISO as high as it would go and rolled on the floor a little bit this morning...

In other happenings... we have the cutest family of kittens living on our front and back porch. Every morning we get up to see if mommy kitty is out there with her 4 babies. They're warming up to us slowly but surely... hope they find our house a nice warm spot going into fall, we like having them around.

And just this morning, if you didn't know Josie was a genius child already, she read (that's a stretch, more like memorized back to me...) several pages of the Bernstein Bears Spooky Tree. "Up a ladder, through the floor, down a slide, and out the door... " Yep, an astronaut or first female president FOR SURE :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww....cute photos. Clara "reads" to me too and always finishes with "the end". Hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair astray or not...still the cutest little munchkin ever!

    ReplyDelete