Saturday, April 11, 2009

Magic Easter Bunny Key



Easter cuteness can't be avoided at this house! This is going to be a great holiday that we're going to really enjoy more and more as J gets older. Just as excited as I was to start our Christmas traditions right off the bat, the same goes for Easter. I will be hanging our magic Easter Bunny key on the front door tonight in hopes the Easter Bunny will find it and drop off some goodies for Josie.

Today we're getting ready for the big day tomorrow, our bunny ears and slippers and special dress are all ready to go for church in the morning and Mimi and Pops house for dinner. The Easter basket is out and waiting to be filled with goodies!

3 comments:

  1. um - yeah, i need to know where i can find myself such a key... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,
    I bought the key! Thanks so much for sharing the source.

    My husband just rolled his eyes and I thanked him afterwards for not putting the kabosh on my indulgence!!

    So cute! the key and JOSIE, of course! Hope you had a great Easter

    ReplyDelete