Thursday, April 30, 2009

blaaahhh...

Majorly slacking in getting J's 7 month photo taken. I tried once, I really did, and it didn't go so well. I'm going to try again here soon... and pull together all of her updates for her 7th month. But until then, goings on around here... besides a rainy day....

I spent a lovely weekend away (missing J and E the ENTIRE TIME) with my girlfriends :) It was great mommy therapy. I came home to a happy husband and baby - AND A CLEAN HOUSE! Remarkable :) While I was gone, our new bike trailer arrived and it's put together and ready to go - now we're just waiting on a nice day to take it for a spin.

The few nice days we've had, have also been very windy - not optimal for biking. Instead we went to our favorite walking trail and caught some rays :)




A few nights lately have been very warm in the house, and what a fun change to put on shortie jammies instead of the heavy winter ones. I love this tushie sticking up in the air :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...she's just so cute. :) Sounds like you had a great weekend - and how nice to come back home to a clean house!

    ReplyDelete