Friday, December 12, 2008


The symphony was magnificent! What a magical evening out celebrating the holiday season. The talk of the night was our little Josie, which of course we didn't mind. I dressed Josie up for her play date with grandpa, isn't the curly headband adorable? Her face looks so chubby and cute, but I think it's b/c she was smooshed into the bumbo ;) We opted not to stay afterwards for drinks and dessert in order to get home to see how grandpa and josie had fared. To our surprise, we walked in and Josie was fast asleep, had been since 8, and grandpa just watching the Bears game :) haha! We worried needlessly, but were glad to be home in any case!



We've been scrapbooking lots this week while keeping warm and staying home. These are my two recent favorites. I never realize how much fun it would be to scrapbook about my favorite little girl!

1 comment: