Thursday, December 11, 2008


Getting closer to calling the nursery complete. Last week I bought the paint and went to town. Josie sat in her crib and chatted with me the entire time! I think it came out pretty cute, in the end I couldn't bring myself to paint pink, and so I chose this minty green and LOVE it! It's so refreshing and perfectly girly :) I have a third print on order for over her crib and can't wait to get it!


As for her closet, it's a wonderland of diapers, lotions, shoes, and clothes. This lucky girl has a walk in closet, AMPLE room for her changing studio. We've had these picture ledges in storage for years, and deemed her closet a perfect home for them to shelve diapering supplies and a gallery for shoes and bows when we start to accumulate more. Josie enjoys this spot of her room, loves having her diaper changed and watching her butterflies flutter about! I loving having all the diaper clutter in her closet and just adjacent to her table is all of her clothes and jammies. I had considered for a moment painting a wall in her closet either green or pink to compliment her room - but I'm a believer in closets being fresh and bright, so the white stays.


This week has been a relaxing week at home, staying inside and keeping warm! Have enjoyed quite a bit of scrapbooking and organizing! Tonight Ed and I are going to the symphony for their holiday pops concert and grandpa J is coming to play with Josie, should be a fun evening all around!

1 comment:

  1. Look how the butterflies match Miss Josie's room. Love to be able to keep up with the going-ons ;o)

    ReplyDelete