Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Good Brushing


It's been a struggle, let me tell you, to get any form of tooth-brushing done on this toddler. It has been pretty hit or miss whether or not she'd let us anywhere near her teeth for a good brushing. The cool thing is, she's a big fan of climbing her steps, and now, playing in the water. I've introduced the idea of letting her do all the work of getting the brush wet, adding the toothpaste, and then brushing her own teeth. And while it's usually more like brushing her tongue, at least we're getting closer. If mommy pulls out all the stops and pretend cries like a baby, pathetic, I know, over how sad I am over Josie not brushing her teeth - she tells me "mommy, it's ok..." and then lets me get in a good brushing, but NEVER without me putting on a crybaby show first.


No comments:

Post a Comment