Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Table for 3!

I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I was to banish that disgusting high chair to the basement. One of those things no one told me before having kids was how completely gross a highchair gets with all the cracks and crevices. I gave up months and months ago trying to keep it sparkly and gave in to the grossness of it all. To my absolute delight, this last week Josie showed interest in sitting at the table in the chair, an idea was born...




On Monday, I went on Amazon to see what the booster seat market was like and snapped up this cute BoosterPod and couldn't wait to get it in house to give it a try (Love Amazon Prime, it delivered the NEXT DAY!). Well, it's been a whole day, three meals worth of uses and life is good! The seat wipes clean a million times easier than the highchair ever did and I think she's pretty entertained sitting with us at the table. I'm loving it too!

2 comments:

  1. we're still using the high chair due to mess factor + because of the apron on our dining room table. i see you have an apron on yours though - and this one works well and gives josie room for her legs still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so Cute!!! er, but you may want to cover those wicker seats with some sort of plastic coated cloth!!! Just sayin'!!! :)

    ReplyDelete