Sunday, February 7, 2010

Go Colts!


It's going to be a Superbowl Party of 3 today. Goooo Colts! We have the fire roaring, a pot of chili on the stove, cornbread in the oven and orange cake for dessert. I'm not typically a football fan, but with two other fans in the house and my own state in it this year, it will be fun and exciting to watch.

And it's been confirmed, my ACL is torn and needs to be allographed back together. This Thursday I'll be going in for ACL reconstruction, and will be off my feet for a while. Nervous about the recuperation time, but I'm lucky to have so many people here ready and waiting to help. I'm already working on stocking up the fridge and freezer so my family stays well fed, and Ed stocked up on Little Debbie's, so I know he'll be good for a while. It's early in the game and I've yet to know what I'm going to feel like post op, but I'm very motivated to get this show in the road and look back on it all. With my preop exercises and my determination to work my butt off in physical therapy, my fingers are crossed things will speed along with ease.

2 comments:

  1. heck, i'll root for the colts now after seeing that cutie!

    thinking of you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my bears outfit back....traitor.

    ReplyDelete