Thursday, July 23, 2009

The doctor says...

22lbs!!! I was right :) And I don't remember her height, but it was in the 85th percentile, weight being in the 90th... and her head size in the 5th!! YES 5th percentile. Whatever. Makes no sense. She does not have a small head! It looks pretty proportionate to me, doc says all is well and on a normal growth curve and she's a great patient. He did warn me though, by one year the baby stuff has to go... no more bottles, no more baby food... big girl stuff! I'm sad to start saying goodbye to those things.

And I'm just about ready to call this whole every-month-bear photo session quits. Whomever's idea this was apparently had a kid that doesn't move around a whole lot or doesn't put things in their mouth ;) I think I can tough it out for a few more months, but don't expect any better shots than this:


But all in all, it was pretty worth it to get this gem:

2 comments:

  1. um yeah - those monthly photos are a bear. no pun intended! i'm trying to stick with it until at least 18 months for her baby book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! She looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete